Software Engineer Industry & Infrastructure
Eekels Technology has been internationally active for over 110 years in the Marine & Offshore and Industry & Infra market segments. Eekels carries out projects and maintenance & service work in the disciplines of technical automation, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. In total, Eekels realizes a turnover of more than 110 million euros with around 800 employees. In the Netherlands, Eekels has branches in Kolham (headquarters), Zaandam, Emmen, Gorinchem, Delfzijl and Joure. In addition, Eekels also has branches in Kleve (Germany) and Galati (Romania) and representative offices in China and Vietnam. Eekels is a company within the TBI group, a successful group of companies in technology, construction and infrastructure with over 6000 employees.
The Industry & Infrastructure business unit provides electrical solutions in the market segment Industry & Infrastructure. The business unit takes care of the entire process from advice, engineering (hard- & software), purchasing, panel construction, implementation, test & inspection and including maintenance. The business unit has specific expertise in the field of process automation, medium voltage and predictive maintenance. Offering the most suitable solutions for the customer (both in terms of technology and price) is essential in this regard.
The Technical Automation department has specific expertise in the field of machine controls and process automation. Therefor we are looking for reinforcements:
- You are part of challenging technical projects in industrial automation;
- You program modern PLC/SCADA/DCS (control) systems;
- You determine the strategy for achieving planned project results together with the project leader;
- You design, implement and test software applications, both in-house and on location;
- You realize solutions based on functional requirements and specifications;
- You are part of a team, you inform the team about your progress and the risks.
- You have completed a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Control Technology or Industrial Automation;
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- You have knowledge of and experience with PLC/SCADA control systems in industrial applications;
- You have knowledge of Siemens PCS7 and Siemens TIA Portal. This is an advantage;
- You have knowledge of and experience with ABB 800xA. This is an advantage;
- You are creative and you like to come up with solutions;
- You are communicative, decisive and cooperation is self-evident for you;
- You will have a good spoken and written command of Dutch and English.
We offer a challenging and varied position with career opportunities and good employment conditions (with future possiblities for an attractive profit-sharing regulation and tax benefits, the latter for the purchase of a fitness subscription and/or bicycle). You will work together with enthusiastic colleagues on a range of unique projects. We have an active employee association and encourage joint sporting and other activities outside of work.
If you come and work for us, your son or daughter may qualify for a scholarship from Stichting Studiefonds TBI. This foundation aims to contribute to the training, education and study of children of employees of the TBI businesses in the form of a gift.
For additional information about the position, please contact Klaas Venema (Operational Manager Technical Automation), via 088-799 1 799.
Jouw sollicitatie kun je per e-mail, voor 1 maart 2023, zenden aan: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your contact details below.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
|Vacature categorie||Industry & Infrastructure|