Service Coordinator eXperience
Eekels Technology has been internationally active for over 110 years in the Marine & Offshore and Industry & Infra market segments. Eekels carries out projects and maintenance & service work in the disciplines of technical automation, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. In total, Eekels realizes a turnover of more than 110 million euros with around 800 employees. In the Netherlands, Eekels has branches in Kolham (headquarters), Zaandam, Emmen, Gorinchem, Delfzijl and Joure. In addition, Eekels also has branches in Kleve (Germany) and Galati (Romania) and representative offices in China and Vietnam. Eekels is a company within the TBI group, a successful group of companies in technology, construction and infrastructure with over 6000 employees.
Under the name Marpower eXperience, Eekels Technology supplies innovative and progressive Audio & Video, IT & Communication systems for the luxury yacht industry. We have supplied our systems to yachts with a length of 50 meters to more than 100 meters. Marpower eXperience is a leading technology company in the world of mega yachts. Our projects are technically challenging and for this we employ top professionals. People who enjoy great technical challenges. That is why the systems and equipment we supply are state of the art. Our customers want the most beautiful and newest systems. In addition, we make and design the systems completely personalized for the specific user using modular hardware and software. The systems and technologies of Marpower eXperience are characterized by reliability and intuitive control. Our professionals are continuously trained and present themselves to our customers as proactive. They are the distinctive character of Marpower eXperience.
For the eXperience Service cluster, we are looking to strengthen our enthusiastic team to coordinate the service and maintenance work (S&M) of our installed systems.
- You maintain contact with our clients for planned and unplanned service and maintenance work;
- You prepare quotations for the S&M activities, you make the schedules, calculations and you specify the conditions;
- You ensure that the schedules of the various assignments go together as optimally as possible;
- You communicate and consult with the service engineers and you plan their work;
- You ensure proper reporting and you provide the data for invoicing;
- You take care of ordering materials and equipment.
- You operate on a secondary/bachelor (MBO+/HBO) level with a relevant technical education;
- You have knowledge of audiovisual technology, work experience with this technology is an advantage;
- You are enthusiastic, you can work independently and you contribute to the team;
- You can work under pressure and you take responsibility for your work;
- You can handle a lot of variety well;
- You are customer-oriented, you are the face of our systems at the customer;
- You will have a good spoken and written command of Dutch and English.
What we offer
We offer a challenging and varied position with career opportunities and good employment conditions (with future possiblities for an attractive profit-sharing regulation and tax benefits, the latter for the purchase of a fitness subscription and/or bicycle). You will work together with enthusiastic colleagues on a range of unique projects. We have an active employee association and encourage joint sporting and other activities outside of work.
If you come and work for us, your son or daughter may qualify for a scholarship from Stichting Studiefonds TBI. This foundation aims to contribute to the training, education and study of children of employees of the TBI businesses in the form of a gift.
If you would like more information about the content of the position, please contact Thijs Venema, Manager Operations eXperience, on 06-31996827.
Jouw sollicitatie kan je per e-mail, voor 1 maart 2023, zenden aan: email@example.com or leave your contact details below.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.