PR & Communication Officer
Eekels Technology has been internationally active for over 110 years in the Marine & Offshore and Industry & Infra market segments. Eekels carries out projects and maintenance & service work in the disciplines of technical automation, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. In total, Eekels realizes a turnover of more than 110 million euros with around 800 employees. In the Netherlands, Eekels has branches in Kolham (headquarters), Zaandam, Emmen, Gorinchem, Delfzijl and Joure. In addition, Eekels also has branches in Kleve (Germany) and Galati (Romania) and representative offices in China and Vietnam. Eekels is a company within the TBI group, a successful group of companies in technology, construction and infrastructure with over 6000 employees.
The Business Support unit is subdivided into various departments such as Controlling, ICT, P&O, Purchasing, PR and Business Improvement. They support the organization in various areas.
As a PR & Communication Officer you contribute to putting Eekels on the map as a company and its products and services. In this role you have a very broad and diverse range of tasks:
- You write texts and create content for our website, social media channels, brochures, white papers, interviews and newsletters;
- In this position you are responsible for keeping our website up to date;
- You manage and monitor the social media accounts;
- You organize the PR meetings with the PR committee;
- You are responsible for keeping the brochures and leaflets up to date;
- You are co-organizer of trade fairs and (customer) events;
- You take care of ordering, publishing and keeping stock of PR articles;
- You coordinate sponsor and donor requests;
- In this position you report to the Executive Secretary.
- You have at least a completed MBO education in the direction of PR/communication and you have a number of years of relevant work experience in a similar position(s);
- You have experience with (social) marketing and communication strategy (such as google advertisement, LinkedIn campaigns, programs such as MailChimp, Indesign, Drupal, etc.);
- You have knowledge of and experience with photo and video editing programs, such as Canva;
- You are able to initiate and execute various communication and marketing activities in a decisive manner;
- Je hebt een proactieve werkhouding, een hoog verantwoordelijkheidsgevoel en hands-on mentaliteit;
- You are representative, accurate and you can prioritize and collaborate well;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- You are willing to visit other branches and/or project locations if necessary.
What we offer
We offer a challenging and varied position with good working conditions (a view of an attractive profit-sharing scheme and tax benefits, the latter for the purpose of purchasing a fitness subscription and/or bicycle). You work together with enthusiastic colleagues. We have an active staff association and encourage joint (sports) activities outside work.
If you come and work for us, your son or daughter may qualify for a scholarship from Stichting Studiefonds TBI. This foundation aims to contribute to the training, education and study of children of employees of the TBI businesses in the form of a gift.
If you require further information about what the position involves, please get in touch with Dina Becker (Executive Secretary), on 088 – 799 1 799.
Jouw sollicitatie kan je per e-mail, voor 15 februari 2023, zenden aan: email@example.com or leave your contact details below.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.