Lead Engineer AV/IT
Eekels Technology has been internationally active for over 110 years in the Marine & Offshore and Industry & Infra market segments. Eekels carries out projects and maintenance & service work in the disciplines of technical automation, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. In total, Eekels realizes a turnover of more than 110 million euros with around 800 employees. In the Netherlands, Eekels has branches in Kolham (headquarters), Zaandam, Emmen, Gorinchem, Delfzijl and Joure. In addition, Eekels also has branches in Kleve (Germany) and Galati (Romania) and representative offices in China and Vietnam. Eekels is a company within the TBI group, a successful group of companies in technology, construction and infrastructure with over 6000 employees.
Under the name Marpower eXperience, Eekels Technology supplies innovative and progressive Audio & Video, IT & Communication systems for the luxury yacht industry. We have supplied our systems to yachts with a length of 50 meters to more than 100 meters. Marpower eXperience is a leading technology company in the world of mega yachts. Our projects are technically challenging and for this we employ top professionals. People who enjoy great technical challenges. That is why the systems and equipment we supply are state of the art. Our customers want the most beautiful and newest systems. In addition, we make and design the systems completely personalized for the specific user using modular hardware and software. The systems and technologies of Marpower eXperience are characterized by reliability and intuitive control. Our professionals are continuously trained and present themselves to our customers as proactive. They are the distinctive character of Marpower eXperience.
- You lead engineers and, depending on the size of the projects, you are responsible for one or more (international) projects;
- You have a strong technical focus and use your cost-driven attitude to achieve project objectives;
- You draw up schedules and send tasks to the engineers in the project team;
- You provide input for the project forecasts and you know how to motivate them with good substantiation towards the project leader and management;
- You monitor the project planning and ensure clear communication with the project team and our clients;
- You work according to procedures and guidelines for project-based work, you take initiatives that lead to optimization of the (design) processes.
- You have a bachelor degree (HBO) in Electrical Engineering;
- Knowledge of project management methods is an advantage;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Project and MS Office;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- You have several years of experience in a similar position.
What we offer
We offer a challenging and varied position with good employment conditions (with a view to an attractive profit-sharing regulation and tax benefits, the latter for the purchase of a fitness subscription and/or bicycle). You will work together with enthusiastic colleagues on a range of unique projects. We have an active employee association and encourage joint sporting and other activities outside of work.
If you come and work for us, your son or daughter may qualify for a scholarship from Stichting Studiefonds TBI. This foundation aims to contribute to the training, education and study of children of employees of the TBI businesses in the form of a gift.
If you would like more information about the content of the position, please contact Thijs Venema, Manager Operations eXperience, on 06-31996827.
Jouw sollicitatie kun je, bij voorkeur per e-mail, vóór 1 maart 2023, zenden aan: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your contact details below.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.