Electrician Marine & Offshore
Eekels Technology has been internationally active for over 110 years in the Marine & Offshore and Industry & Infra market segments. Eekels carries out projects and maintenance & service work in the disciplines of technical automation, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. In total, Eekels realizes a turnover of more than 110 million euros with around 800 employees. In the Netherlands, Eekels has branches in Kolham (headquarters), Zaandam, Emmen, Gorinchem, Delfzijl and Joure. In addition, Eekels also has branches in Kleve (Germany) and Galati (Romania) and representative offices in China and Vietnam. Eekels is a company within the TBI group, a successful group of companies in technology, construction and infrastructure with over 6000 employees.
The Marine & Offshore business unit provides electrical services and systems for Marine & Offshore applications worldwide. Complete installations are designed in line with the customer’s requirements and produced for installations at Dutch shipyards. Complete installations are also sent as ready-made construction kits to the shipyards in Romania, Vietnam, India, China and various other countries. The electrical services provided to the ship construction industry consist of: consultancy, system engineering and design, delivery of customer-specific systems and/or standard systems, panel construction, installation work, commissioning and service and maintenance.
- You work on project locations, independently or in a team, on assembling and converting various electrical installations and instrumentation for projects within the industry;
- You carry out maintenance and overhaul work;
- You use your knowledge in the field of assembly methods and implementation, measurement and control techniques (instrumentation) and reading technical drawings;
- You work in accordance with quality, health and safety and environmental guidelines and regulations.
- You have completed a level 4 electrical engineering education or you are prepared to achieve this through training;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably within the maritime sector;
- You are proactive, have strong communication skills and you have a customer-oriented attitude;
- You are an independent worker, but you can also work well in a team;
- You have a good command of the Dutch language (English language is a plus);
- Working safely and healthy comes naturally for you.
- You are willing to travel.
What we offer
We offer a challenging and varied position with career opportunities and good employment conditions (with future possiblities for an attractive profit-sharing regulation and tax benefits, the latter for the purchase of a fitness subscription and/or bicycle). You will work together with enthusiastic colleagues on a range of unique projects. We have an active employee association and encourage joint sporting and other activities outside of work.
If you come and work for us, your son or daughter may qualify for a scholarship from Stichting Studiefonds TBI. This foundation aims to contribute to the training, education and study of children of employees of the TBI businesses in the form of a gift.
Voor aanvullende informatie over de functie kun je contact opnemen met Marjanne de Graaf (manager Project Support), te bereiken via 088-799 1 799.
Jouw sollicitatie kun je, bij voorkeur per e-mail, vóór 1 maart 2023, zenden aan: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your contact details below.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
|Vacature categorie||Marine & Offshore|